- 70-535: Architecting Azure Solutions About TechSherpas Boot Camps
TechSherpas’ boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Microsoft Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee
- All course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available (Option 2)
The candidate should understand DevOps technologies, provisioning Azure resources using ARM templates, and designing highly resilient workloads running on Azure.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components and architecture of Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Deploy Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Understand the Windows Server 2016 features used in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Understand how DevOps use Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Offer resources in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Manage IaaS in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Manage PaaS in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Manage updates in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Perform monitoring and troubleshooting in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Understand how licensing and billing works in Microsoft Azure Stack.
This accelerated boot camp will prepare students to pass the 70-535 exam. Candidates for this exam define the appropriate cloud native, cloud migration, and hybrid cloud solutions to meet the required functional, operational, and deployment requirements through the solution lifecycle. Candidates should know the features and capabilities of Azure services to be able to identify tradeoffs and make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions.
Design Compute Infrastructure
- Design solutions using virtual machines
- Design solutions for serverless computing
- Design microservices-based solutions
- Design web applications
- Create compute-intensive application
Design Data Implementation
- Design for Azure Storage solutions
- Design for Azure Data Services
- Design for relational database storage
- Design for NoSQL storage
- Design for CosmosDB storage
Design Networking Implementation
- Design Azure virtual networks
- Design external connectivity for Azure Virtual Networks
- Design security strategies
- Design connectivity for hybrid applications
Design Security and Identity Solutions
- Design an identity solution
- Secure resources by using identity providers
- Design a data security solution
- Design a mechanism of governance and policies for administering Azure resources
- Manage security risks by using an appropriate security solution
Design Solutions by using Platform Services
- Design for Artificial Intelligence Services
- Design for IoT
- Design messaging solution architectures
- Design for media service solutions
Design for Operations
- Design an application monitoring and alerting strategy
- Design a platform monitoring and alerting strategy
- Design an operations automation strategy