- Exam 70-773 : Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R
- Exam 70-774: Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning
About TechSherpas Boot Camps
TechSherpas’ boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Microsoft Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee
- All course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available (Option 2)
Candidates for this exam are data scientists or analysts who process and analyze data sets larger than memory using R, or scientists or analysts who use Azure cloud services to build and deploy intelligent solutions. Candidates should have experience with R, familiarity with data structures, familiarity with basic programming concepts (such as control flow and scope), and familiarity with writing and debugging R functions. Candidates have a good understanding of Azure data services and machine learning and are familiar with common data science processes such as filtering and transforming data sets, model estimation, and model evaluation. Candidates for this exam should have experience publishing effective APIs for knowledge intelligence
At Course Completion
After completing this boot camp, students will be able to:
- Deploy HDInsight Clusters.
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources.
- Loading Data into HDInsight.
- Troubleshooting HDInsight.
- Implement Batch Solutions.
- Design Batch ETL Solutions for Big Data with Spark
- Analyze Data with Spark SQL.
- Analyze Data with Hive and Phoenix.
- Describe Stream Analytics.
- Implement Spark Streaming Using the DStream API.
- Develop Big Data Real-Time Processing Solutions with Apache Storm.
- Build Solutions that use Kafka and HBase.
- Explain machine learning, and how algorithms and languages are used
- Describe the purpose of Azure Machine Learning, and list the main features of Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Upload and explore various types of data to Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use techniques to prepare datasets ready for use with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use feature engineering and selection techniques on datasets that are to be used with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use regression algorithms and neural networks with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use classification and clustering algorithms with Azure Machine Learning
- Use R and Python with Azure Machine Learning, and choose when to use a particular language
- Explore and use hyperparameters and multiple algorithms and models, and be able to score and evaluate models
- Explore how to provide end-users with Azure Machine Learning services, and how to share data generated from Azure Machine Learning models
- Explore and use the Cognitive Services APIs for text and image processing, to create a recommendation application, and describe the use of neural networks with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use HDInsight with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use R and R Server with Azure Machine Learning, and explain how to deploy and configure SQL Server to support R services
The MCSA: Machine Learning boot camp is 6 days of an intense deep dive into Microsoft Azure machine learning and Big Data with R Server and SQL R Services. It is the first step on your path to becoming a Data Management and Analytics Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE). This boot camp program incorporates Microsoft Courses: 20773: Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R and 20774: Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning. As part of this boot camp you will take two exams to test and certify for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Machine Learning official certification.