- 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
About TechSherpas Boot Camps
TechSherpas’ boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Microsoft Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee
- All course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available (Option 2)
This exam is for candidates who are experienced in implementing an infrastructure solution in Microsoft Azure. Candidates have experience implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions as well as supporting application lifecycle management. Candidates for this exam define the appropriate cloud native, cloud migration, and hybrid cloud solutions to meet the required functional, operational, and deployment requirements through the solution lifecycle. Candidates should know the features and capabilities of Azure services to be able to identify tradeoffs and make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions.The candidate should understand DevOps technologies, provisioning Azure resources using ARM templates, and designing highly resilient workloads running on Azure.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals. Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and configure cross-premises connectivity.
- Plan and create Azure VMs.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure VMs to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement Azure App Service.
- Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
- Implement container-based workloads in Azure.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Implement Azure AD.
- Manage an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Automate operations in Azure by using Azure Automation runbooks.
- Describe the components and architecture of Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Deploy Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Understand the Windows Server 2016 features used in Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Understand how DevOps use Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Offer resources in Microsoft Azure Stack.
Contact us to add on a MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Boot Camp or elective course at a discounted price!
The MCSA: Cloud Platform boot camp is 6 days of an intense deep dive into how to manage, build, and utilize the Azure platform effectively. This certification demonstrates your expertise in Microsoft cloud-related technologies to reduce IT costs and deliver more value for the modern business. Earning an MCSA: Cloud Platform provides the foundation for a position as a cloud administrator or architect and is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
Design and Implement Azure App Service Apps
- Deploy Web Apps
- Configure Web Apps
- Configure diagnostics, monitoring, and analytics
- Configure Web Apps for scale and resilience
Create and Manage Compute Resources
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Perform configuration management
- Design and implement VM storage
- Monitor ARM VMs
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Scale ARM VMs
- Manage Containers with Azure Container Services (ACS)
Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Manage access
- Configure diagnostics, monitoring, and analytics
- Implement storage encryption
Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Configure ARM VM networking
- Design and implement a connection strategy
Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Control access
- Design role-based access control (RBAC)
Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
- Manage data protection and security compliance
- Implement recovery services
Manage Azure Operations
- Enhance cloud management with automation
- Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments.
Manage Azure Identities
- Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD B2C and Azure AD B2B
Design Compute Infrastructure
- Design solutions using virtual machines
- Design solutions for serverless computing
- Design microservices-based solutions
- Design web applications
- Create compute-intensive application
Design Data Implementation
- Design for Azure Storage solutions
- Design for Azure Data Services
- Design for relational database storage
- Design for NoSQL storage
- Design for CosmosDB storage
Design Networking Implementation
- Design Azure virtual networks
- Design external connectivity for Azure Virtual Networks
- Design security strategies
- Design connectivity for hybrid applications
Design Security and Identity Solutions
- Design an identity solution
- Secure resources by using identity providers
- Design a data security solution
- Design a mechanism of governance and policies for administering Azure resources
- Manage security risks by using an appropriate security solution
Design Solutions by using Platform Services
- Design for Artificial Intelligence Services
- Design for IoT
- Design messaging solution architectures
- Design for media service solutions
Design for Operations
- Design an application monitoring and alerting strategy
- Design a platform monitoring and alerting strategy
- Design an operations automation strategy