- 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
About TechSherpas Boot Camps
TechSherpas’ boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Microsoft Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee
- All course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available
Exam 70-532 measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: Create and manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines; design and implement a storage and data strategy; manage identity, application, and network services; and design and implement Azure PaaS compute and web and mobile services.
At Microsoft Azure Boot Camp Completion
After completing this Microsoft Azure Boot Camp, students will be able to:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy web applications.
- Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Create and manage a storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point-to-site network.