Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
The MCSD is the globally recognized standard for developers. Become a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) and prove your ability to build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premises and in the cloud.
MCSD is number three in a new survey of the top-paying certifications for 2013. If you’re a developer with an expertise in analyzing and designing enterprise solutions using different Microsoft languages and development tools, this is the certification to get. Validate your expertise and raise your earning potential at the same time.
There are several MCSD certifications to choose from. TechSherpas offers different certification and knowledge tracks based on your needs.
- Our Accelerated Boot Camps get those who are experienced through a rigorous program designed to get you to pass your certification exam.
- Our certification Bundle packages give students the option to sit through each training course, which provides more instruction and hand-on learning of the software itself, but will also provide some preparation to pass the certification exam.
Both options come with the exam voucher.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions, TechSherpas has the tools and instructors to get you certified. Here are the different MCSD Certifications offered by Microsoft, brought to you by TechSherpas.
- MCSD: App Builder 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure & Web Services- 3 days - $1,500.00 - SATV
- View Details
- MCSD: App Builder 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions- 3 days - $1,500.00 - SATV
- View Details
Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
Data Management & Analytics
- MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Database Administration / MCSE: Data Management & Analytics- From: $0.00
- View Product