Cisco Learning Credits
Cisco Learning Credits offer an easy way to pay for authorized training with Cisco Learning Partners. Learning Credits can be purchased from Cisco or a Cisco Channel Partner.
Through our partnership with the Sunset Learning Institute, TechSherpas is an authorized Cisco training provider and can accept Cisco Learning Credits as full or partial payment for any of the instructor-led Cisco training classes on our schedule.
A valid Cisco Sales Order number must be submitted at the time of registration to TechSherpas in order to redeem the Learning Credits. Learning Credits are redeemed in units valued at $100 each and course fees are rounded up to the nearest $100.
The Cisco Learning Credit Program simplifies training procurement, enabling Cisco Customers and Channel Partners to:
- Prepay for training in the form of credits
- Redeem learning credits with Authorized Cisco Learning Partners
- Ensures staff is expertly trained by authorized Cisco Learning Partners
- Reduces administrative costs by eliminating the need to open multiple purchase orders.
- Monitor training history and allows the flexibility needed to meet the needs of your organization
- Build optimal training plans and identify training needs
- Manage and achieve certifications
- Track status of its pool of Learning Credits available
- Ensure use of learning credits during proper activation period
- Provide monthly confirmation & reporting of credits remaining
- Purchase flexible bulk payment and voucher packages
Find out more about Cisco Learning Credits
The Cisco Learning Credit Program allows customers and channel partners to:
- Identify training needs when they purchase new Cisco equipment rather than obtaining training as an afterthought. After identifying the customer’s training needs, TechSherpas representatives will recommend the best courses. Customers can attend courses at any of our locations across the country or request on-site and/or private classes. By working with TechSherpas we can help you develop a tailored training program before purchasing Learning Credits.
- Use the Training Mapping Tool to find available training that correlates with Cisco products, technology, and solution areas. The tool includes an estimator, to assist in determining how many credits to purchase, and links to complete course descriptions and course registration information.
- Streamline the administrative process by reducing expense reimbursements and by creating a single budget and purchase order.
- Use the Cisco Learning Credit Management Tool 24 hours per day to view credit balances, review account transactions, monitor the courses taken by individuals and departments and generate reports, and monitor courses taken by individuals and departments.