Combining the benefits of both Traditional Classroom Instruction and eLearning, TechSherpas has created a best of both worlds training method in the form of Guided Learning.
How It Works
This learning method allows you to maintain productivity, schedule around deadlines while increasing your capabilities. Instructors are always available to answer your questions in detail and will provide support and guidance throughout the training. With the assistance of an assigned mentor, Guided Learning is an on-demand delivery model, you and your mentor determine when you attend training and for how long. This allows you to fast-forward through areas, or stop the content and practice a concept hands-on as many times as you need. This increases knowledge retention and the ability to apply your newly acquired knowledge on the job.
Experience the benefits of Guided Learning!
TechSherpas’ guided learning method is ideal for students who have specific training needs in the areas of software applications, information technology, programming, database administration, project management, and other related areas. Instead of having to wait for pre-scheduled classes, learners can enroll in the program or class of their choice at any time and complete training at their convenience during the training center's operating hours.
On Demand labs are student-specific, allowing their progress to be maintained through multiple sessions. Following the completion of the course, students may take a post-assessment to gauge their progress and show their readiness for certification exams.
Students are able to work at their own pace, in their choice of location—including TechSherpas training facilities or the comfort if their own homes or offices. They can attend class in half day increments (morning, afternoon or evening) in a distraction free training environment. In addition to being self paced, advantages include the ability to move on to the next course immediately if a course is completed early, or if the training level does not suit the user’s needs.
Guided Learning Benefits
- Flexible schedule allows individuals to acquire new skills.
- Ability to control the pace of the course
- Content covered meets individual learning needs.
- Learn while doing approach increases the ability to understand and apply new knowledge.
- One-on-one mentoring increases the understanding of the course material.
- Blending of lecture, hands-on practice and interaction with the Instructor creates the effective learning environment possible.
- Productivity is maintained with flexible training scheduling.
- Authorized vendor courseware is used to ensure proper skill development
- Real-world labs from vendor learning guides (similar to traditional course labs).
- Vendor authorized materials for student learning and review.
- Test Pass Guarantee for qualified certification programs.
Guided Learning provides students with a wide variety of cost effective in-depth training solutions. Providing customers with a positive learning experience is TechSherpas’ highest priority. Training is media-rich, interactive and engaging. We incorporate live video instructions, screen shots, Power Point presentations, simulated white boards, and hands-on labs with step-by-step instructions.